lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

About My Trip

To reach Zipaquirá had to take the Transmilenio to North Portal . Once there , I passed the street and look for intercity bus and took the fleet to Zipaquirá . On my trip I had to pay $ 4,000 pesos. The travel time is approximately one hour. When I arrived at the town of Zipaquirá had to walk some streets . First I was a bit on the main square of the village where you can see the church and the governorship , was very nice because the people are very friendly and the atmosphere is very quiet. then I walked up to the cultural complex "Parque de la Sal " .
If you want to visit the city, you can take the savannah´s train but in my case,I walked until the cathedral.for me, was a little difficult to walk because the day was very sunny and the road was very long.
The train is the most useful transport that you can take to visit the town and their surroundings.The train cost $3.000 pesos and it takes you to the parking near the cathedral.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario